Here are some common questions and answers, designed to help make your shopping experience a smooth and happy one.
If you cannot find the help you need below, please do not hesitate to contact us via our contact form and we will try our best to reply within 24 hours, during working hours.
Can I return an item that I am not satisfied with for a refund/exchange?
If you wish to return an item for any reason you can do so, but you must first confirm that this is possible by contacting LittleIdeasWithLove.co.uk by email.
Any goods returned to us without prior consent are sent back to you at your cost.
You must ensure that you return the item within 7 days of receiving your order. Items must be returned in a new or unused condition. We will refund the cost of the items but the shipping is non-refundable. Please be aware that returns are subject to a £1.00 charge. This is to cover the charge issued to us by bank for every refund applied for.
How long will it take you to answer my email?
We endeavour to respond to any emails we have been sent within 24 hours. Due to the large volume of emails we receive on a daily basis, a response may sometimes take a little longer to come back to you but we do answer any emails we receive as soon as possible. Please rest assured that we read every single email we receive.
Can I increase the scent for a melt?
You can control the strength of the aroma in your home depending upon how many melts you place in your burner at one time, please make sure your burner can accommodate the additonal wax.
Can I mixed different fragrances together ?
Yes, we actively encourage our customer to experiment mixing flavours.
Be creative and experiment!
How do I use my wax burner?
- Pop a piece of brittle in your warmer
- Sit back, relax and let your room be filled with gorgeous aromas
- Never add water to your wax
- To clean out your burner, let the wax get slightly warm and then scoop out using kitchen roll
- Never leave your burner unattended
- Keep away from children and pets
- We recommend that you don’t use tea lights that burn for more than 4 hours at anyone time. Burning longer can cause most burners to overheat and crack.
- Always place your burner or candle on heat proof mat