Exclusive Bundle Soy Wax Brittle From Previous Themed Boxes
Exclusive bundle of 2 fragrances form previous subscription boxes. These are limited so grab them as quick as you can. In this bundle you’ll receive 2 bags of brittle on in the scent Loki which was from the superhero box and one in the scent Apple & Fig which was from the Melt & Bubble box. These aren’t available to purchase separately as they are very exclusive!
Beautiful hand crafted wax melts poured straight from the heart!
Our natural, eco-friendly soy wax melts are handmade by us here at Little Ideas With Love. These are made specially and then broken into pieces, so you’ll never get two identical pieces. They come in a lovely sealed kraft bag with CLP labelling and the scent name.
Why not join our ever growing Little Melters Facebook group to see what they’re melting tonight?
CLP Compliance and warnings
All wax brittle names of scents have been renamed for the sole purpose of Little Ideas with Love® and must not be copied.
How to use your wax:
- Pop a cube in your warmer
- Sit back, relax and let your room be filled with gorgeous aromas
- Never add water to your wax
- To clean out your burner, let the wax get slightly warm and then scoop out using kitchen roll
- Never leave your burner unattended
- Keep away from children and pets
- We recommend that you don’t use tea lights that burn for more than 4 hours at anyone time. Burning longer can cause most burners to overheat and crack.
- Always place your burner or candle on heat proof mat
*Colours may vary from time to time from the photo shown as all my wax products are handmade.
The history of wax melts:
Wax melts/tarts are basically scented wax (candles) without a wick and all you do is melt them in a glass or ceramic burner. The tarts get heated and fill the room (or whole house) with aroma. They were originally created because chandlers (the old English term for candlemakers) were searching for something to do with their left over wax after pouring candles. Due to their “pastry tart-like” shape, they became commonly referred to as “tarts”. However, nowadays they come in many different shapes and are also called – wax melts, scent chips, candle melts, candle tarts.