Limited Edition Past Subscription Scents Soy Wax Crumbs
Limited Edition Past Subscription Scents Soy Wax Crumbs are always really popular and I’m excited I’m bring a crumb drop every now and then for you to be able to grab past scents.
These are limited edition past subscription scents. They are one offs and whenever they are available I’ll post to my page……Crumble drop which means it’s past subscription scents
Beautiful hand crafted wax melts poured straight from the heart!
Ive added some in large tins, please make sure if you’re selecting one that you pick tin or mini jar. Not all fragrances have been made in both
What are jars of wax crumbs? These are just soy wax crumbs that are scented and packaged in a mini glass jar. Each jar is equivalent to one wax pod and each large tin is slightly heavier than a bag of brittle. These make a lovely little gift, table decoration or you may just want to treat yourself.
Exclusive blends are fragrances that are special selected by us to give you something a little bit different, they may be a blend I’ve created myself.
Our natural eco friendly soya wax melts are all handmade by us here at Little Melts With Love.
Just select your ideal fragrance and adjust your desired quantity accordingly, add to your basket. It’s that simple.
Just repeat this process for each of your desired fragrances.
- Due to the fact that these are handmade shapes, sizes and colour may vary ever so slightly.
- Our handmade wax melts will fill your home with gorgeous fragrances.
- To use your wax crumbs simply pour in small amounts until your happy with the scent throw. Wax crumbs are the same weight approx to one wax pod so you can get a few melts out of each jar.
- Your glass jar can be cleaned out and used in the home or you can pop it in your recycle bin. I sometimes put tiny flowers in my to make a nice table decoration and use between 4-6 jar on my table.
Why not join our ever growing group of melters on Facebook to see what they’re melting tonight! Little Melters Facebook group
Wax Melts instructions:
- Add a small amount of crumbs to the top of the burner, place an unscented tea light in the bottom. Light and within a few minutes your room will be filled with a gorgeous lasting fragrance!
- Sit back, relax and enjoy!
- To clean the wax melts from your burner:
- Simply discard the warm wax safely
- Then wash in warm soapy water.
The history of wax melts:
Wax melts/tarts are basically scented wax (candles) without a wick and all you do is melt them in a glass or ceramic burner.The tarts get heated and fill the room (or whole house) with aroma. They were originally created because chandlers (the old English term for candlemakers) were searching for something to do with their left over wax after pouring candles. Due to their “pastry tart-like” shape, they became commonly referred to as “tarts”. However, nowadays they come in many different shapes and are also called – wax melts, scent chips, candle melts, candle tarts.
Never leave a burner unattended. Do not use for more than 4 hours at anyone time. We recommend using tea lights that burn between 2-4 hours only.
Keep your burner away from draughts , curtains and children and pets. always use a heat proof mat to place your burner or candle on.
Please note once you agree to our terms and conditions you’re also agreeing that you’ve read the full description on how to use our products and how to store them correctly.