Little Ideas With Love Wax Club – Starter Membership
Join the Little Ideas With Love Wax Club and receive 12 unique discount codes to use over the 12 months, a welcome pack and keep up to date with everything that is happening. You’re codes will give you 10% off, please be sure to read all terms and conditions. PLEASE NOTE THIS MEMBERSHIP GIVES YOU 10% OFF ORDERS, excluding clothing BUT PLEASE READ TERMS AND CONDITIONS FIRST. https://www.littleideaswithlove.co.uk/join-our-wax-club/
Click the link above to see our other 3 wax club listings.
Use the drop down menus to select your birthday and we’ll send you a birthday card…..our little treat to you!
Your 12 unique discount codes can be used for purchases via the website only, codes always exclude postage and we’ll always state when introducing different products that might be new if codes can be used against these too……most times they can be, but we just have to cover everything so you know what to expect from this purchase. You can’t use your codes against further subscriptions of the wax club and see below for other items which are excluded. Please note once your membership expires any unused codes are none transferable. These must be used before the end of your 12 month subscription.
We have some little extra bonus in the group once you become a member, so be sure to check these out.
Once you’ve paid for your club membership you will receive your starter pack, this will consist of:
- Either 1 x Little Ideas With Love Tote Bag if you pick the tote bag ie shoulder and we have none in stock we will automatically send you the across the body one and vice versa (machine washable on a 40 degree wash, please don’t not tumble dry) or 2 x glass coasters with LIWL quotes on them or a LIWL Mug
- 2 x Wax Pod
- 12 unique 10% discount codes to be used over the 12 months (these can be used against orders over £16 excluding postage and also can’t be used against the club memberships if buying as a gift for someone else, fragrance of the month and sale items)
- You’ll receive a birthday card from me in time for your birthday (dispatch between 3-4 working days) and a happy birthday wax disc.
- ‘when you use one of your codes you’ll receive a free brittle sample in with your order.
- sometimes you’ll be the first to hear about what’s coming up in the next week or so.
- 4 months into your membership you’ll receive a little something from me and then again 4 months later. You’ll then receive a little reminder that your memberships coming to an end, giving you time to join again.
You will automatically receive a birthday card from me.
Will be added when you make your purchase today.
Our natural eco friendly soya wax melts are all handmade by us here at Little Melts With Love.
Terms and Conditions
- Your 12 month membership will start from the day your order is placed SO FOR EXAMPLE if you ordered on 9/1/2018 then your membership would end at midnight 8/1/2019
- Codes can only be used via the website
- All codes must be used before expiry date, your expiry date will be given to you in your welcome pack
- We can sometimes put restrictions on what codes can be used on so please be sure to take note when we post any new items to the page
- You can not use these codes against wax club memberships
- Only one code per transaction can be used at anyone time
- You can use the codes as you wish, some customers may wish to use one once a month and some may use them up quicker by placing a couple of orders per month, once you’ve used your 12 codes then your unique code will stop working
- We set the codes to 12 per customer and it counts these each time you use them so we always have a record on your account
- For your code to work your order must be over £16 and not above £40 this also excludes postage as postage is added once the coupon has been added
- You must let us know if your address ever changes during the 12 months membership, so that we can update your subscription details
- please note if you’ve requested a text on your birthday during weekends, our holidays or public holidays if your birthday falls on any of these we will text you to wish you a happy birthday on our opening days as close to your birthday as possible
- Codes can’t be used against postage
- Codes can not be exchanged for money
- cant be used against clothing
- Code can not be used against sale items
- Your code will take 10% off your basket total excluding any products that are excluded from this
- Codes exclude sale items, fragrance of the month and monthly subscription boxes. You must not use your codes for anyone else, codes are for your use only. You can buy a gift and use your codes and have it posted to someone, but you cant use the code and get someone else to pay for it. The membership is for you only.
- If you request a text on your birthday you must provide your mobile number for me to be able to do this, also in the event if I’m away on holiday or it falls on a weekend some text may not be sent until I return to work.
Please read all rules before checking out and agreeing to our terms.
Any orders you wish to be refunded will be refunded for the amount you’ve paid and codes are none transferable to your account so you will lose these. If your codes are used by another person this can result in losing your membership, codes are for your use only using your card details.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Please keep a note of your unique code, if for any reason you do lose it, please message us and we will send it over to you.
Wax Melts tips and instructions:
- Choose a wax melt and place it in the top of the burner, place a unscented tea light in the bottom. Light and within a few minutes your room will be filled with a gorgeous lasting fragrance!
- Sit back, relax and enjoy!
- To clean the wax melts from your burner:
- Simply discard the warm wax safely or allow to set and carefully prise the hard wax away with a blunt object.
- Then wash in warm soapy water.
- Never leave a burner unattended.
- Do not use for more than 4 hours at anyone time. We recommend using tea lights that burn between 2-4 hours only.
- Keep your burner away from drafts, curtains and children and pets. always use a heat proof mat to place your burner or candle on.
- Photos and colours are for illustration purposes only and may vary from your contents you receive.
The history of wax melts:
Wax melts/tarts are basically scented wax (candles) without a wick and all you do is melt them in a glass or ceramic burner.The tarts get heated and fill the room (or whole house) with aroma. They were originally created because chandlers (the old English term for candlemakers) were searching for something to do with their left over wax after pouring candles. Due to their “pastry tart-like” shape, they became commonly referred to as “tarts”. However, nowadays they come in many different shapes and are also called – wax melts, scent chips, candle melts, candle tarts.