LIWL Reed Diffuser And Room Spray Gift Box
Limited edition magnetic fastening gift box with a reed diffuser and room spray in PRIDE fragrance, you’ll also get a wax pod thrown in for free in the same fragrance. Each box comes with natural eco friendly shredding. This makes the perfect gift for friends or you may just want to treat yourself!
CLP Compliant and warnings
Some names of scents have been renamed for the sole purpose of Little Ideas with Love® and must not be copied.
How to use your wax
- Your bag has a seal on it to keep the brittle fresh whilst not being used. Always make sure you reseal your bag, pods can be cut into halves or 3rds.
- Each piece of brittle is different in size, just break a small amount off and add little amounts to your burner until your happy with the scent throw.
- Sit back, relax and let your room be filled with gorgeous aromas.
- Never add water to your wax.
- To clean out your burner let the wax get slightly warm and then scoop out using kitchen roll.
- Never leave your burner unattended.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- We recommend that you don’t use tea lights that burn for more than 4 hours at anyone time. burning longer than this can cause most burners to over heat and crack.
- Always use a heat proof mat to place your burner or candle on.
Colours may vary from time to time from the photo shown as all my wax products are handmade.
Why not join our ever growing group of melters on Facebook to see what they’re melting tonight! Little Melters Facebook group
The history of wax melts:
Wax melts/tarts are basically scented wax (candles) without a wick and all you do is melt them in a glass or ceramic burner.The tarts get heated and fill the room (or whole house) with aroma. They were originally created because chandlers (the old English term for candlemakers) were searching for something to do with their left over wax after pouring candles. Due to their “pastry tart-like” shape, they became commonly referred to as “tarts”. However, nowadays they come in many different shapes and are also called – wax melts, scent chips, candle melts, candle tarts.