New Scents Brittle Pods
Beautiful hand crafted wax melts poured straight from the heart!
Each month when a new scents been released they’ll be added to this listing for the first week so it makes it easier for customers to find new scents, then they’ll be moved into their correct category i.e. perfumes/aftershaves, fruity etc. I’ll add in the description what they’ll come under and once the first batch has sold out then they’ll be moved. Some months you mind find more than one new scent, but it all depends on what i pick from the monthly subscription boxes that I’ve decided is staying, from time to time the whole box will be exclusive so you wont be able to grab any. Whilst its in this section it means you can only purchase one of each in a pod and brittle, if theres more than one scent you can buy each scent range. We’ve limited it to make it fair to everyone so you’ve all got a chance of trying one of the newer scents.
Exclusive blends are fragrances that are special selected by us to give you something a little bit different, they may be a blend I’ve created myself.
Our natural eco friendly soya wax melts are all handmade by us here at Little Melts With Love.
Just select your ideal fragrance and adjust your desired quantity accordingly, add to your basket. It’s that simple.
Just repeat this process for each of your desired fragrances.
- Due to the fact that these are handmade shapes, sizes and colour may vary ever so slightly.
- Our handmade wax melts will fill your home with gorgeous fragrances.
- To use simply remove the wax pod from the plastic pod and break off your required amount. I use a blunt knife to break it up whilst its still in the plastic pod as i find this easier.
- DO NOT PLACE THE POD PACKAGING IN YOUR BURNER
Why not join our ever growing group of melters on Facebook to see what they’re melting tonight! Little Melters Facebook group
Wax Melts instructions:
- Choose a wax melt and place it in the top of the burner, place an unscented tea light in the bottom. Light and within a few minutes your room will be filled with a gorgeous lasting fragrance!
- Sit back, relax and enjoy!
- To clean the wax melts from your burner:
- Simply discard the warm wax safely
- Then wash in warm soapy water.
The history of wax melts:
Wax melts/tarts are basically scented wax (candles) without a wick and all you do is melt them in a glass or ceramic burner.The tarts get heated and fill the room (or whole house) with aroma. They were originally created because chandlers (the old English term for candlemakers) were searching for something to do with their left over wax after pouring candles. Due to their “pastry tart-like” shape, they became commonly referred to as “tarts”. However, nowadays they come in many different shapes and are also called – wax melts, scent chips, candle melts, candle tarts.
Never leave a burner unattended. Do not use for more than 4 hours at anyone time. We recommend using tea lights that burn between 2-4 hours only.
Keep your burner away from draughts , curtains and children and pets. always use a heat proof mat to place your burner or candle on.
Please note once you agree to our terms and conditions you’re also agreeing that you’ve read the full description on how to use our products and how to store them correctly.