October Mixed Scents Exclusive
PAYMENT MUST BE MADE USING SAGE PAY ONLY PAYMENT ANY OTHER WAY WILL MEAN YOUR ORDER IS CANCELLED.
In your box will be a selection of scented wax from past theme subscription boxes…..
A brittle and pods all exclusive from past boxes.
One of the scents is from the October Hogwarts box which wont ever be released so its your last chance to grab this.
CLP Compliant and warnings
All wax names of scents have been renamed for the sole purpose of Little Ideas with Love® and must not be copied.
How to use your wax
- Cut your pod into either quarters, thirds or half depending on the size of your room and also personal preference too. Or if its brittle then break a chunk off and add little amounts until your happy with the scent throw
- Sit back, relax and let your room be filled with gorgeous aromas.
- Never add water to your wax.
- To clean out your burner let the wax get slightly warm and then scoop out using kitchen roll.
- Never leave your burner unattended.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- We recommend that you don’t use tea lights that burn for more than 4 hours at anyone time. burning longer than this can cause most burners to over heat and crack.
- Always use a heat proof mat to place your burner or candle on.
Colours may vary from time to time from the photo shown as all my wax products are handmade.
Why not join our ever growing group of melters on Facebook to see what they’re melting tonight! Little Melters Facebook group
The history of wax melts:
Wax melts/tarts are basically scented wax (candles) without a wick and all you do is melt them in a glass or ceramic burner.The tarts get heated and fill the room (or whole house) with aroma. They were originally created because chandlers (the old English term for candlemakers) were searching for something to do with their left over wax after pouring candles. Due to their “pastry tart-like” shape, they became commonly referred to as “tarts”. However, nowadays they come in many different shapes and are also called – wax melts, scent chips, candle melts, candle tarts.