Oval Lustre Double Wax Warmer
Height approx 12.5cm https://www.littleideaswithlove.co.uk/product-category/wax-pods-exclusive-blends/
This gorgeous Oval Lustre Double Wax Warmer is a must for every household. Place two standard size 4 hour tea-lights in the cavity and your choice of wax melts on top, create your own fragrance blend. Gives off a warming glow while fragrancing your room.
Simply add a tea light we always advise you never use tea lights that burn for longer than 4 hours.
Why not ask us about gift sets to as these make great moving in gifts or treat a friend for their birthday. We can even add a little message to your set for free.
Check out our full range of wax burners, we have something to suit all decors.
CLP Compliance and warnings
All wax brittle names of scents have been renamed for the sole purpose of Little Ideas with Love® and must not be copied.
How to use your wax:
- Pop a cube in your warmer
- Sit back, relax and let your room be filled with gorgeous aromas
- Never add water to your wax
- To clean out your burner, let the wax get slightly warm and then scoop out using kitchen roll
- Never leave your burner unattended
- Keep away from children and pets
- We recommend that you don’t use tea lights that burn for more than 4 hours at anyone time. Burning longer can cause most burners to overheat and crack.
- Always place your burner or candle on heat proof mat
*Colours may vary from time to time from the photo shown as all my wax products are handmade.
The history of wax melts:
Wax melts/tarts are basically scented wax (candles) without a wick and all you do is melt them in a glass or ceramic burner. The tarts get heated and fill the room (or whole house) with aroma. They were originally created because chandlers (the old English term for candlemakers) were searching for something to do with their left over wax after pouring candles. Due to their “pastry tart-like” shape, they became commonly referred to as “tarts”. However, nowadays they come in many different shapes and are also called – wax melts, scent chips, candle melts, candle tarts.