Resin Painted Coaster
New to the website are hand painted resin glass coaster. These are printed using resin, all hand painted by me each one will look slightly different. Please don’t wash in the dishwasher or sink, just use a damp towel to wipe over them and dry immediately. You may find slight imperfections on the coasters, please remember these are hand painted. I do sand each coaster on the edges so you may see imperfections on the edge, but this is just part of the finish.
Beautiful hand painted using resin, they’ll also make beautiful gifts too. Why not grab yourself a matching heart trinket in matching colours.
Size: 99x99x3mm (approx) https://www.littleideaswithlove.co.uk/product-category/other-gifts/
These coasters have bevelled edges and are very high qluality.
Why not join our ever growing group of melters on Facebook to see what they’re melting tonight! Little Melters Facebook group
Why not checkout our wax melts we have on the website too, so many to choose from and here’s how to use them! https://www.littleideaswithlove.co.uk/product-category/wax-brittle/
CLP Compliance & warnings
Wax Melts instructions:
- Choose a wax melt and place it in the top of the burner, place an unscented tea light in the bottom.
- Light and within a few minutes your room will be filled with a gorgeous lasting fragrance!
- Sit back, relax and enjoy!
- Never leave a burner unattended
- Do not use for more than 4 hours at anyone time
- We recommend using tea lights that burn between 2-4 hours only
- Keep your burner away from drafts, curtains and children and pets
- Always use a heat proof mat to place your burner or candle on
we recommend that to clean your resin decorated glass coaster, just use a damp cloth and then dry with kitchen role or tea towel. Please do not use in the dishwasher or sink as you could damage the design.