Scoopable Wax Large Tin
Beautiful hand crafted scoopable wax poured straight from the heart!
IF YOU HAVE A NUT ALLERGY WE HIGHLY ADVISE YOU BEFORE THINKING OF PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT YOU CONTACT US FIRST BY EMAILING RACHEL@LITTLEIDEASWITHLOVE.CO.UK
Our natural eco friendly soya wax products are all handmade by us here at Little Melts With Love. Due to the fact that these are handmade shapes, sizes and colour may vary ever so slightly.
- Our handmade wax products will fill your home with gorgeous fragrances.
- To use simply use the wooden spoon to scoop out your required amount.
- Scoopable wax throw is stronger than other wax products, this is due to the nature of how it is made. Each tin is set to cure between 8-10 days before its ready to send out to customers. We use coconut oil to make these which makes the wax a little bit softer than our other wax products.
- Weighs over 120g
- due to these being hand poured weights may vary
Why not join our ever growing group of melters on Facebook to see what they’re melting tonight! Little Melters Facebook group Decoration and colours may vary from photos shown. The wooden spoon is for decorative purposes, but may be used if preferred to. You can also use an everyday tea spoon and was as normal.
Scoopable wax instructions:
- Use around 1/2 tea spoon of scoopable wax and place it in the top of the burner,place a unscented tea light in the bottom. Light and within a few minutes your room will be filled with a gorgeous lasting fragrance!
- Sit back,relax and enjoy!
- To clean the wax from your burner:
- Simply discard the warm wax safely or allow to set and carefully prise the hard wax away with a blunt object.
- Then wash in warm soapy water.
- You can get a slight discolouration from the scoopable wax around the edges of the tin, this is due to the coconut oil and soy wax curing and wont effect the way your wax gives off fragrance.
CLP Compliant & warnings
Colours and decoration may vary from photos
Never leave a burner unattended. Do not use for more than 4 hours at anyone time. We recommend using tea lights that burn between 2-4 hours only.
Keep your burner away from drafts, curtains and children and pets. always use a heat proof mat to place your burner or candle on.
The history of wax melts:
Wax melts/tarts are basically scented wax (candles) without a wick and all you do is melt them in a glass or ceramic burner.The tarts get heated and fill the room (or whole house) with aroma. They were originally created because chandlers (the old English term for candlemakers) were searching for something to do with their left over wax after pouring candles. . Nowadays they come in many different shapes and are also called – wax melts, scent chips, candle melts, candle pods.