Sleepeeze Exclusive Pod Collection
MUST BE PAID FOR USING SAGE PAY ONLY
New to my range of scented wax range are my new…….
The sleepeeze collection is a sensory innovation using the power of scent to optimise the quality of sleep and based on the link between fragrance, positive mood states and a good night restful sleep, helping to provide breakthrough solutions for people to sleep better and relax. Enhance your sleeping experience by melting one of the 4 fragrances from my range. All scents are made in pods, the pods are compostable and i also use biodegradable glitters.
Tranquil Waters – Such a delicate aquatic floral scent with transparent top notes of lemon, bergamot & water fruits followed by middle notes of muguet, tuberose & violets. Notes of cedarwood, marine, and musk.
Paradise Dreams –A fresh & fruity floral fragrance with top notes of apricot, green leaves and mandarin, leading to middle notes of rose, orange & papaya fruit on a a base of musk.
Mysterious Moonlight – An irresistible floral scent opening with top notes of mandarin & green leaves, with a twist of dark coffee, carefully combined with plum & chypre resting on a base of tonka bean and vanilla.
Sensual Meditation – A rich, fruity fragrance with top notes of apple, hyacinth, ylang & lemon followed by a floral heart of rose, marine watermelon & apricot. Resting on a woody base of sweet musk & sandalwood
Collection of sleep enhancing fragrances.
CLP Compliant and warnings
All wax brittle and pod names of scents have been renamed for the sole purpose of Little Ideas with Love® and must not be copied.
How to use your wax
- Your bag has a seal on it to keep the brittle fresh whilst not being used. Always make sure you reseal your bag, pods can be cut into halves or 3rds.
- Each piece of brittle is different in size, just break a small amount off and add little amounts to your burner until your happy with the scent throw.
- Sit back, relax and let your room be filled with gorgeous aromas.
- Never add water to your wax.
- To clean out your burner let the wax get slightly warm and then scoop out using kitchen roll.
- Never leave your burner unattended.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- We recommend that you don’t use tea lights that burn for more than 4 hours at anyone time. burning longer than this can cause most burners to over heat and crack.
- Always use a heat proof mat to place your burner or candle on.
Colours may vary from time to time from the photo shown as all my wax products are handmade.
Why not join our ever growing group of melters on Facebook to see what they’re melting tonight! Little Melters Facebook group
The history of wax melts:
Wax melts/tarts are basically scented wax (candles) without a wick and all you do is melt them in a glass or ceramic burner.The tarts get heated and fill the room (or whole house) with aroma. They were originally created because chandlers (the old English term for candlemakers) were searching for something to do with their left over wax after pouring candles. Due to their “pastry tart-like” shape, they became commonly referred to as “tarts”. However, nowadays they come in many different shapes and are also called – wax melts, scent chips, candle melts, candle tarts.