Soy Wax Pet Range Paws & Bones
Soy Wax Pet Range Paws & Bones Kraft Bag
New to our range of amazing wax products is our very own pet range. The pet wax has a special odour eliminator in it to mask doggy smells.
Just select your preferred fragrance and adjust your desired quantity accordingly, add to your basket. It’s that simple.
Repeat this process for each of your desired fragrances.
You will receive, in each Kraft Bag: 2 x Bones and 2 x Paws
You can cut these in half as they are pretty big.
- Handmade product, so shapes, sizes and colour may vary ever so slightly
- Our handmade wax melts will fill your home with gorgeous fragrances
- To use simply remove the wax pod from the plastic pod and break off your required amount. I use a blunt knife to break it up whilst its still in the plastic pod as I find this easier.
- DO NOT PLACE THE PLASTIC POD IN YOUR BURNER
Why not join our ever growing Little Melters Facebook group to see what they’re melting tonight?
CLP Compliance and warnings
All wax brittle names of scents have been renamed for the sole purpose of Little Ideas with Love® and must not be copied.
- Due to the fact that these are handmade shapes, sizes and colour may vary ever so slightly.
- Our handmade wax melts will fill your home with gorgeous fragrances.
- To use simply remove a shape from your packet and cut your desired amazing off.
Why not join our ever growing group of melters on Facebook to see what they’re melting tonight! Little Melters Facebook group
Wax Melts instructions:
- Choose a wax melt and place it in the top of the burner, place an unscented tea light in the bottom. Light and within a few minutes your room will be filled with a gorgeous lasting fragrance!
- Sit back, relax and enjoy!
- To clean the wax melts from your burner:
- Simply discard the warm wax safely
- Then wash in warm soapy water.
Never leave a burner unattended. Do not use for more than 4 hours at anyone time. We recommend using tea lights that burn between 2-4 hours only.
Keep your burner away from draughts , curtains and children and pets. always use a heat proof mat to place your burner or candle on.
Please note once you agree to our terms and conditions you’re also agreeing that you’ve read the full description on how to use our products and how to store them correctly.