Soy Wax Pet Range Paws & Bones Kraft Bag
New to our range of amazing wax products is our very own pet range. The pet wax has a special odour eliminator in it to mask doggy smells.
Just select your preferred fragrance and adjust your desired quantity accordingly, add to your basket. It’s that simple.
Repeat this process for each of your desired fragrances.
You will receive, in each Kraft Bag: 2 x Bones and 2 x Paws
You can cut these in half as they are pretty big.
- Handmade product, so shapes, sizes and colour may vary ever so slightly
- Our handmade wax melts will fill your home with gorgeous fragrances
- To use simply remove the wax pod from the plastic pod and break off your required amount. I use a blunt knife to break it up whilst its still in the plastic pod as I find this easier.
- DO NOT PLACE THE PLASTIC POD IN YOUR BURNER
Why not join our ever growing Little Melters Facebook group to see what they’re melting tonight?
CLP Compliance and warnings
All wax brittle names of scents have been renamed for the sole purpose of Little Ideas with Love® and must not be copied.
How to use your wax:
- Pop a cube in your warmer
- Sit back, relax and let your room be filled with gorgeous aromas
- Never add water to your wax
- To clean out your burner, let the wax get slightly warm and then scoop out using kitchen roll
- Never leave your burner unattended
- Keep away from children and pets
- We recommend that you don’t use tea lights that burn for more than 4 hours at anyone time. Burning longer can cause most burners to overheat and crack.
- Always place your burner or candle on heat proof mat
*Colours may vary from time to time from the photo shown as all my wax products are handmade.
The history of wax melts:
Wax melts/tarts are basically scented wax (candles) without a wick and all you do is melt them in a glass or ceramic burner. The tarts get heated and fill the room (or whole house) with aroma. They were originally created because chandlers (the old English term for candlemakers) were searching for something to do with their left over wax after pouring candles. Due to their “pastry tart-like” shape, they became commonly referred to as “tarts”. However, nowadays they come in many different shapes and are also called – wax melts, scent chips, candle melts, candle tarts.