Wax Clam Shells Exclusive Blends
Beautiful hand crafted wax melts poured straight from the heart!
Clam shells come with 6 cubes that you simply break off, these weigh around 80g each.
Our natural eco friendly soya wax melts are all handmade by us here at Little Melts With Love.
Just select your ideal fragrance and adjust your desired quantity accordingly, add to your basket. Its that simple.
Colours may vary from photos
Due to the fact that these are handmade shapes, sizes and colour may vary ever so slightly.
- Our handmade wax ducks will fill your home with gorgeous fragrances.
- Clams shells weigh approx 80g
- To use simply remove the wax from the clam shell and break off your required amount.
Why not join our ever growing group of melters on Facebook to see what they’re melting tonight! Little Melters Facebook group
Wax Melts instructions:
- Choose a wax melt and place it in the top of the burner,place a unscented tea light in the bottom. Light and within a few minutes your room will be filled with a gorgeous lasting fragrance!
- Sit back,relax and enjoy!
- To clean the wax melts from your burner:
- Simply discard the warm wax safely or allow to set and carefully prise the hard wax away with a blunt object.
- Then wash in warm soapy water.
The history of wax melts:
Wax melts/tarts are basically scented wax (candles) without a wick and all you do is melt them in a glass or ceramic burner.The tarts get heated and fill the room (or whole house) with aroma. They were originally created because chandlers (the old English term for candlemakers) were searching for something to do with their left over wax after pouring candles. Due to their “pastry tart-like” shape, they became commonly referred to as “tarts”. However, nowadays they come in many different shapes and are also called – wax melts, scent chips, candle melts, candle tarts.
Never leave a burner unattended. Do not use for more than 4 hours at anyone time. We recommend using tea lights that burn between 2-4 hours only.
Keep your burner away from drafts, curtains and children and pets. always use a heat proof mat to place your burner or candle on.