Beautiful hand crafted wax poured straight from the heart!
Wax pies are new to our collection. Each pie weighs between 250-270g each. We don’t give exact weighs this is just a guide line as these are hand poured and made as the orders come in.
Our natural eco friendly soya wax melts are all handmade by us here at Little Melts With Love.
Just select your fragrance and leave the rest to me.
Dispatch times are up to 10 working days due to these being made to order. Please note if you add other items to your order the whole order will leave together once your wax pies are ready. Please allow at least 2 weeks for dispatch.
Mermaid Dreams – A rich, cranberry accord dominated by top notes of sweet cranberry blended with prune juice, complimented by a fruity floral heart of summer strawberry, sun ripened raspberry and citrus orange with sweet honey and rose notes. On dry down the base is woody and powdery with notes of cedarwood and vanilla with a hint of raspberry.
Just repeat this process for each of your desired fragrances.
- Due to the fact that these are handmade shapes, sizes and colour may vary ever so slightly.
- Our handmade wax will fill your home with gorgeous fragrances.
- Simply cut a chunk off your pie using a knife or wax cutter…..(known as the crinkle cut chip cutter)
- The remaining pie will keep fresh sealed back up in its original tub and will also carry on curing.
- Store wax tubs in a cool dark place to keep them at their best.
- Theres no shelf life on these as the longer they are left the better they become .
Why not join our ever growing group of melters on Facebook to see what they’re melting tonight! Little Melters Facebook group
Wax Melts instructions:
- Choose a wax melt and place it in the top of the burner,place a unscented tea light in the bottom. Light and within a few minutes your room will be filled with a gorgeous lasting fragrance!
- Sit back,relax and enjoy!
- To clean the wax melts from your burner:
- Simply discard the warm wax safely using kitchen roll or cotton wool.
- Then wash in warm soapy water.
The history of wax melts:
Wax melts/tarts are basically scented wax (candles) without a wick and all you do is melt them in a glass or ceramic burner.The tarts get heated and fill the room (or whole house) with aroma. They were originally created because chandlers (the old English term for candlemakers) were searching for something to do with their left over wax after pouring candles. Due to their “pastry tart-like” shape, they became commonly referred to as “tarts”. However, nowadays they come in many different shapes and are also called – wax melts, scent chips, candle melts, candle tarts.
Never leave a burner unattended. Do not use for more than 4 hours at anyone time. We recommend using tea lights that burn between 2-4 hours only.
Keep your burner away from drafts, curtains and children and pets. always use a heat proof mat to place your burner or candle on.