Wax Pods Food & Drink
Beautiful hand crafted wax melts poured straight from the heart!
We’ve been switching our wax pod packaging over to compostable packaging to help cut back on plastics. They are now 100% compostable and biodegradable. This change has gone down really well with our customers.
Exclusive blends are fragrances that are special selected by us to give you something a little bit different, they may be a blend I’ve created myself.
Our natural eco friendly soya wax melts are all handmade by us here at Little Melts With Love.
Just select your ideal fragrance and adjust your desired quantity accordingly, add to your basket. It’s that simple.
Just repeat this process for each of your desired fragrances.
- Due to the fact that these are handmade shapes, sizes and colour may vary ever so slightly.
- Our handmade wax melts will fill your home with gorgeous fragrances.
- To use simply remove the wax pod from the plastic pod and break off your required amount. I use a blunt knife to break it up whilst its still in the plastic pod as i find this easier.
- DO NOT PLACE THE POD PACKAGING IN YOUR BURNER
Why not join our ever growing group of melters on Facebook to see what they’re melting tonight! Little Melters Facebook group
Wax Melts instructions:
- Choose a wax melt and place it in the top of the burner, place an unscented tea light in the bottom. Light and within a few minutes your room will be filled with a gorgeous lasting fragrance!
- Sit back, relax and enjoy!
- To clean the wax melts from your burner:
- Simply discard the warm wax safely
- Then wash in warm soapy water.
The history of wax melts:
Wax melts/tarts are basically scented wax (candles) without a wick and all you do is melt them in a glass or ceramic burner.The tarts get heated and fill the room (or whole house) with aroma. They were originally created because chandlers (the old English term for candlemakers) were searching for something to do with their left over wax after pouring candles. Due to their “pastry tart-like” shape, they became commonly referred to as “tarts”. However, nowadays they come in many different shapes and are also called – wax melts, scent chips, candle melts, candle tarts.
Never leave a burner unattended. Do not use for more than 4 hours at anyone time. We recommend using tea lights that burn between 2-4 hours only.
Keep your burner away from drafts, curtains and children and pets. always use a heat proof mat to place your burner or candle on.