Wax Pods Sweetie Shop
Beautiful hand crafted wax pods sweetie shop poured straight from the heart! https://www.littleideaswithlove.co.uk/product/wax-pods-fruity/
We’ve switched our wax pod packaging over to compostable packaging to help cut back on plastics. They are now 100% compostable and biodegradable. This change has gone down really well with our customers. We are fully insured and are CLP Complaint, why not check out our range of wax goodies we sell too.
Exclusive blends are fragrances that are special selected by us to give you something a little bit different, they may be a blend I’ve created myself.
Our natural eco friendly soya wax melts are all handmade by us here at Little Melts With Love.
Just select your ideal fragrance and adjust your desired quantity accordingly, add to your basket. It’s that simple.
Just repeat this process for each of your desired fragrances.
- Due to the fact that these are handmade shapes, sizes and colour may vary ever so slightly.
- Our handmade wax melts will fill your home with gorgeous fragrances.
- To use simply remove the wax pod from the plastic pod and break off your required amount. I use a blunt knife to break it up whilst its still in the plastic pod as i find this easier.
- DO NOT PLACE THE POD PACKAGING IN YOUR BURNER
Why not join our ever growing group of melters on Facebook to see what they’re melting tonight! Little Melters Facebook group
Wax Melts instructions:
- Choose a wax melt and place it in the top of the burner, place an unscented tea light in the bottom. Light and within a few minutes your room will be filled with a gorgeous lasting fragrance!
- Sit back, relax and enjoy!
- To clean the wax melts from your burner:
- Simply discard the warm wax safely
- Then wash in warm soapy water.
Never leave a burner unattended. Do not use for more than 4 hours at anyone time. We recommend using tea lights that burn between 2-4 hours only.
Keep your burner away from draughts , curtains and children and pets. always use a heat proof mat to place your burner or candle on.
Please note once you agree to our terms and conditions you’re also agreeing that you’ve read the full description on how to use our products and how to store them correctly.