Soy Wax Heart Sample Pack
- Sit back, relax and let your room be filled with gorgeous aromas
- Never add water to your wax
- To clean out your burner, let the wax get slightly warm and then scoop out using kitchen roll
- Never leave your burner unattended
- Keep away from children and pets
- We recommend that you don’t use tea lights that burn for more than 4 hours at anyone time. Burning longer can cause most burners to overheat and crack.
- Always place your burner on heat proof mat
We hope you enjoy your sample pack and…….happy melting!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Please keep a note of your unique code, if for any reason you do lose it, please message us and we will send it over to you.
Why not join the ever growing band of lovelies on our Little Melters Facebook group and see what they’re melting tonight!
Wax Melts tips and instructions:
- Choose a wax melt and place it in the top of the burner, place a unscented tea light in the bottom. Light and within a few minutes your room will be filled with a gorgeous lasting fragrance!
- Sit back, relax and enjoy!
- To clean the wax melts from your burner:
- Simply discard the warm wax safely or allow to set and carefully prise the hard wax away with a blunt object.
- Then wash in warm soapy water.
- Never leave a burner unattended.
- Do not use for more than 4 hours at anyone time. We recommend using tea lights that burn between 2-4 hours only.
- Keep your burner away from drafts, curtains and children and pets. always use a heat proof mat to place your burner or candle on.
- Photos and colours are for illustration purposes only and may vary from your contents you receive.